 Trains / 22485
Re: PDX / LTC container swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:58:33 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark & Milissa Millère <MMillere@Knology.net> wrote:

I have been looking at Brickshelf, for LTC containers.
And Have found these pictures.
But no M>ltc containers on other clubs, trains !!

Teunis

These 13 are from the first container swap done thru KK Quah in July 2002
for the NMRA show

The second Swap was done at Brickfest 2003.

and

Rob Stormer of GFLTC did a list for the ILTCO here

click on the one for July 16, 2003.

If you can not get to it, LMK and I will e-mail it to you.

HTH's

Mark
LCLTC

PS Stickers are fine.

To Mark,
Please email me your postal address so I send you some M>ltc stickers .
Many Thanks, Teunis.