 Trains / 22486
Re: Drawbridge house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:58:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Lewis Valentine wrote:
After building my drawbridge, i felt it needed a drawbridge house for the
operator to stay in.

Here is what i came up with.

I think it turned out pretty well. The picture looks good also, I like the trees
in the background, it makes for a cool perspective shot.

I never understood this building technique.  Are the walls (the parts with the
windows) just wedged upside-down?

                     --Jeff