 Trains / 22478
Re: PDX / LTC container swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:43:15 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Teunis Davey wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Teunis Davey wrote:
Hello All ,

Is this A Dutch LTC?

Thanks, Teunis.

Hi Teunis,

this is a very rare container from one of the two Luxembo(u?)rg train heads
(Misch and Michel).
We swapped those at a FGLTC show a while ago....

I still have not managed to tell Rob Hendrix a "BIG THANK YOU" for managing the
shipping of the last big container swap in fall 2003. Rob, thank you! The
containers arrived save - but I felt always too short in time to publish
pictures of all containers we have now for the FGLTC layout. Same with BrickFest
PDX - I have followed lots of the discussions here at Lugnet, but I have found
no time for my bricks and for posting about my experiences in Portland among all
the great LEGO fans (but I gave at least some longer reports at
1000steine.de/forum and HoMa did a translation into English language, which is
now published at FGLTC.org).

The time at BrickFest has definitely been one of the very  best weeks in my
life!

Leg Godt!

Ben
www.fgltc.org