 Trains / 22473
Re: Back on track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:11:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dirk Meier wrote:
Hi Train fans!

Let the bricks get unbluish!

Dirk
"Rollingbricks"

Hi Dirk

I completely agree with you regarding the new colours. I also have similar
feeling of being let down by someone you thought you could thrust.

I only wish and hope that you will not give up the fine parts of the hobby.
Creating new models, sharing ideas, proudly showing your MOC eager for reactions
from AFOL:s, see friends at meetings.

I will not be defeated by the new stupid grey and brown colours. The Lego
Company can not stop my creativity with such simple tricks. (In my dark hours I
sometimes think that Lego don't like adults building with their products -and
that is why they now will change colours every year)

Your fine and innovative MOC have given me and many others lots of inspiration.
Don't give up because of these new colours. Instead fight back  by showing even
better MOC. Show that AFOL:s are important.

Mattias
Goteborg Sweden