 Trains / 22344
Re: Idea for a track power pickup for non motored trains...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:34:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Gustavo Brinck wrote:
You are right they are different.
What I will do is to try and get someone to make a collar (like a ring) to put
over the wheel in order to adjust it.The collar should be thin and of a
conductive metal.
Tomorrow I´ll have more news....keep you posted.

Best regards.

Gustav
Santiago de Chile

If you ar going to "sacrifice" a motor for the wheels, why not use its power
pickups.

Lester