 Trains / 22320
RE: Idea for a track power pickup for non motored trains...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 17:39:47 GMT

I supposed someone has worked on this before, and can share their experience
with us.

I hope so. We can't be the first ones that want to have power in our cars. With
DCC this power pickup is badly needed.

If you modify the motor to pass the rail signals through to the power port
on the top of the motor, can't you just use standard LEGO wires and
connectors between the loco and the cars?

Ralph