 Trains / 22330
Re: Idea for a track power pickup for non motored trains...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:04:41 GMT

Well, I would like to test, maybe the next weekend, the metal wheels of the
motor box in the standard boggie, and install something to make contact with the
wheels to send energy to the car, if that idea works, I ask if someone can make
the metal wheels in a lathe. (Obviously depends on the cost)