 Trains / 22093
Re: New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 17:07:45 GMT

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message
news:HqzEv5.1F6M@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
So how long did you have to tinker with this one to get it into a shape • you
were happy with, and how much time was saved with your prior experience • with
the Hudson?

Well, as Joe C. can attest to, the general shape was done within about a • month
of starting - at that point, it looked like a boring long tube.

I, Joe Comeau, here do by attest that Shaun's 4-8-4 Northern started off as
boooorriiiiiing.  But, damn, it's come a long way.

As I have said so many times before on-line, in person and most definitely
behind your back, Shaun, your work is definitely at the top of our art form
as a whole.  No question.

Your doughy-eyed acolyte,

- Joe