 Trains / 22005
Re: New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:44:20 GMT

Hi Shaun,

Congratulations to your latest steamer and welcome in the real scale for LEGO model steam engines. And don’t worry about the problems with driving curves. That all reminds me on the Big Boy. Being pushed slowly, it can handle curves, but being pushed by a motor ... that causes trouble. So your idea with the motor as first tender is great. Probably I could copy this idea?

Again, great work and yes, let it steam!

Kind regards from Germany, Holger

Recently I did some non-train-mocing http://www.holgermatthes.de/bricks/index.htm Just klick Venedig mehr ...