 Trains / 20930
Re: DCC slowing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 03:10:38 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Brian B. Alano wrote:

I "retouched" one of Tom Cook's images from
http://www.lgauge.com/trains/dcc/dcc.htm to illustrate the confusion that
follows. See http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=54412 (deep links
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=496917 and
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=496910)

Those are not "deep links"!!!!

Oops. Sorry. Didn't know what I was doing. Anyway, the folder is public now...