 Trains / 20827
20826  |  20828
Subject:
DCC slowing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 03:06:52 GMT

I have a question abuot DCC.  I was first exposed to DCC at our last LUG meeting
where some of the motors had been modified.  They were running 2 motors on the
track on different channels.  Then we placed the two motors on the same channel
and placed them on my train (which requires 2 motors). The results were
nice...for a while.  It ran quite nicely for maybe 10 minutes, but then it
started slowing in the corners...especially in two corners that were diagonal of
each other on the oval.  It continued to go slower and slower until it came to a
stop in these corners and simply was acting like it had no power.  Has anyone
else had this problem and what is the cause?  Over heating?