 Trains / 18515
Re: Mountain/Quarry (and more on church)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 22:28:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I have been dropping hints in various places about the "big project" that
had been consuming a lot of time. It was revealed at the MichLTC
show yesterday.

Here are a few more pics I found by just iterating the numbers on Peter's
images.. (you may find some dead spots but just keep iterating. there's lots
to see besides just my stuff. In particular, take a gander at Tony's neato
streetlights, I've never seen a technic hub used that way:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240021.jpg)

Actually, thats generally called a model team hub, but it's still neat!

Another waterfall shot... (It IS a favorite of mine. Nik's gate is funky!)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240023.jpg

That's pretty nice - I like the tunnel entrance too. Hows the thumbs?

Out of time and out of place:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240024.jpg

A NRA supporter perhaps?

More quarry stuff

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240025.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240026.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240027.jpg
(gee that red tractor looks familiar!)

That tank truck (water?) looks nice too.

Note that in these shots, I had installed some 12V streetlights (using a 9V
to 12V convertor lead, they actually operated for a short while, then I
decided not to bother, and save bulb life)

Workers beavering away on Peter's church:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240028.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240029.jpg

Wow! Nice diorama guys! (And gals?)

ROSCO