 Trains / 18507
Re: Mountain/Quarry (and more on church)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:09:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I have been dropping hints in various places about the "big project" that
had been consuming a lot of time. It was revealed at the MichLTC
show yesterday.

Here are a few more pics I found by just iterating the numbers on Peter's
images.. (you may find some dead spots but just keep iterating. there's lots
to see besides just my stuff. In particular, take a gander at Tony's neato
streetlights, I've never seen a technic hub used that way:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240021.jpg)

Another waterfall shot... (It IS a favorite of mine. Nik's gate is funky!)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240023.jpg

Out of time and out of place:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240024.jpg

More quarry stuff

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240025.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240026.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240027.jpg
(gee that red tractor looks familiar!)

Note that in these shots, I had installed some 12V streetlights (using a 9V
to 12V convertor lead, they actually operated for a short while, then I
decided not to bother, and save bulb life)

Workers beavering away on Peter's church:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240028.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240029.jpg

Dig that fancy stained glass that Peter printed up on clear sticker paper
with his inkjet...

XFUT to build.arch because of the church. Peter will likely have more to say
about that, it's a wonderful church, even incomplete...

Keep digging through that folder, or wait for it to be moderated! Lots more
good stuff in there not even touched on yet.