 Trains / 18514
Re: Several new MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:59:58 GMT

Streamliners (their own folder and more detailed pics to come soon):
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3D28308

More pictures now available here:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=28796

Greenbrier:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=28432

Forgot to mention some features of my Greenbrier.  It has variable ashpan
and firebox glow, a working headlight of course, and motorized drivers.  All
the lights and the motor are connected to the 9V train motor, so as the
engine picks up speed, the drivers spin faster, and the ashpan and firebox
glow burns brighter.  New pics of the features are now up in the Greenbrier
folder.

PLMKWYT!

-Stefan-