 Trains / 18121
Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:44:15 GMT

I'd like to say that this is one of the best layouts ever; from the
sub-structure on up! I don't know where to start and I'm speechless, so... WOW.

SteveB (left wanting)
PNLTC

In lugnet.announce, Thomas Michon writes:
Pictures of the Southern California LEGO Train Club's latest show are online
at www.scltc.org.

These pictures show a LOT more than the teaser, so don't think you saw
everything the first time!

Deep link: www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows/02.10.12discoverylayout.htm

Excerpt from our site:

After only a couple of months of intensive development, the next SCLTC layout appeared at the Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana, California!

Our latest layout is only 15 by 15 feet, but includes some totally new concepts. As opposed to the flat layouts of the past, this new club town rests on the side of a hill, rising a total of 80 bricks across the layout! Five loops of track travel through the different layers via tunnels under the mountain, visiting campgrounds, expensive hilltop homes, wineries, mines, a dam, and a busy town.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!

Oh, and I apologize if even with all the pics, you still can't see all the
detail we crammed in there. Don't worry; we're doing another show with
generally the same thing, so I'll try to get more up from that one!

- Thomas Michon
Webmaster, SCLTC