 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 116
Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:33:37 GMT

Nice! I'm just wondering, what is the yellow object in top-left of this pic
http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows/02.10.12discoverylayout.htm?1

Somehow I think a Special Edition Naboo Starfighter snuck its way into our
layout. I'll have to look into this, for next thing you know we might be
invaded by Imperial Star Destroyers!

Is it LEGO?

If it weren't we wouldn't be a LEGO Space Club... er... wait. =)

- Thomas