 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 115
Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:31:15 GMT

This layout is great!

Thanks! We put a lot of effort in to it, and over a relatviely short amount
of time. We had only about 3 months to order bricks and build the layout
after the initial proposal!

Man, if you unstack all the levels and were to put them side-to-side, this
layout would be huge.  Huge layout, nice details, and beautiful sculpting.
I think my favourite is the dam scene.

The layout would be huge, but quite empty! All of the underlying tabes are
blank, with exception of a few pieces of track here and there. (Well
actually most of the track on our layout is underground!)

The Dam was designed and constructed by Paul Thomas, who also built most of
the green vertical sections in the middle of the layout.

So, can you count the number of cars on our layout based on designs from
your BrickShelf gallery? I swear you're dominating the trains industry... =)

BTW your TGV Duplex rocks... if only that sheer amount of pieces were
available in real life...

Thanks for the pictures.

Thanks for the comments!

later,