 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 114
Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:28:07 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Thomas Michon writes:
Pictures of the Southern California LEGO Train Club's latest show are online
at www.scltc.org.

These pictures show a LOT more than the teaser, so don't think you saw
everything the first time!

Deep link: www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows/02.10.12discoverylayout.htm

Nice! I'm just wondering, what is the yellow object in top-left of this pic
http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows/02.10.12discoverylayout.htm?1

Is it LEGO?

ROSCO