 Trains / 17152
Re: 5 points<long post> - signals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:21:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dan Voelkerding writes:
If you could have 5 requests from Lego, what would they be?
Here are mine:
5. Sante Fe Super Chief Accesory pack to build a B-Unit.
4. Signal and M.O.W. Kits.(Signals could even be dummies)

I agree with 4. I love signals and all the lineside stuff. It wouldn't be
that difficult to build working and lit signals, either:

These are to British outline, but the same principles would apply to upper
quadrant US signals. Flex is a great resource for working signals. Also
since I posted the original pictures, I've found a great ready-made crank in
the Battle Cars set:
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/7/32056.gif

I'm busy improving the look of the signal box/cabin, but if only Lego made
low slope roof elements in black... (see *many* other posts) What I'd really
love though, is for the lattice posts to be available again.

Stuart