 Trains / 17145
Re: 5 points<long post>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 18:20:23 GMT

"John Gerlach" <john.gerlach@bestbuy.nospam.com> wrote in message
news:H0DKpp.9nt@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Dan Voelkerding writes:
If you could have 5 requests from Lego, what would they be?

Ok, since you asked:

1:  Larger radius curved track.  The current track geometry is good for
small layouts, but difficult to work with for larger trains and larger
layouts.  There are rumors that LEGO is already working on this.

Let's hope so, but let's hope also that the turnout geometry is fixed to
allow a proper crossover between two tracks a standard width apart and for
more realistic siding formations. Tricky, I agree, and the current setup is
better than the 4.5v/12v configuration, I suppose...

Huw