 Trains / 17148
Re: 5 points<long post>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 22:14:56 GMT

"Even the wooden track systems don't have than many different pieces, and
that's a toy system almost exclusively for trains."

Perhaps I miss read this, but Brio has a ton of track elements...

Straights: 2", 4.25", 5.5", 8.5", & ramps.
Curves: 3.5", 6.5" 2 different radii (I thought there was 3).
Switches: 4 type (2 L&R handed, 2 "Y"s)
Other: double slip, 4x4 slip, T-switch, 2 cross tracks, turn table, 7 bridges...

http://www.briotoy.com/photolibrary_frame.html

Not to mention there are other sources for compatible track as well.

SteveB