 Trains / 16497
Re: British EMU .mpd and Virtual Eurostar Experience (was Re: Work in progress, an EMU)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 18:11:32 GMT

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message
Can you overlap the tile with a plate or brick that is attached across the
width of the tile or possibly from behind the tile?

Yes, something like that would be possible, I just haven't got round to
it...

Also, I think I would lean to design this 7 or 8-wide if I tried again.

I haven't yet ventured into 8 wide, but I'm tempted this once.

Are these real-life color schemes for EMU's in England?

Not that I am aware of, although there are many livery variations now, since
privatisation.

Huw