 Local / United Kingdom / 8129
Re: Work in progress, an EMU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 18:37:52 GMT

Does it pass for  one? The difficulty is the corridor vestibule -- if I
could somehow use thin wall pieces or some snot technique with plates, I'm
sure it would be a lot better.

The vestibule plates are quite beefy on some MU's (eg 156 sprinters). Yours
doesn't look bad at all as it stands but you should try the snot technique
or something similar, I'm sure it would look even better. There are
techniques that the lego builders sometimes come up with that us mortals
would never think of - try the DK book for inspiration and ideas. Plates
fixed at 90 degrees to the front might work?