 Local / United Kingdom / 8121
Re: Work in progress, an EMU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 19:12:30 GMT

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message
news:Gw69rA.FH9@lugnet.com...

Here's an idea pending you might buy some yellow windows and lots of • 1x4x1.3
1/4-curve-top bricks.  It sure is easy to build the impossible in LDraw.
Anyway, maybe something in this design might be of interest:

James, I wondered if you'd rise to the challenge! That is excellent! I have
been inundated with offers of 2x2 yellow windows, so I'll give something
based on your design a go at some point

How are the vertical 1x6 black plates fixed at the bottom?

If only one could get 1/4 curved top pieces in the quantity required to do
this sort of thing. I managed to get 30-odd at the Red Letter Day in blue at
LEGOLand Windsor recently, but even that wouldn't be enough for a 4-coach
train.

Huw