 Local / United Kingdom / 8106
8105  |  8107
Subject:
Work in progress, an EMU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 19:56:22 GMT

Please take a look at this work in progress, the front of an electric
multiple unit, and let me know what you think.

http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/PIC00003.jpg

This is the sort of thing I am trying to recreate, but it's difficult in 6
wide:

http://mercurio.iet.unipi.it/pix/gb/electric/emu-dc/455/pix.html

Does it pass for  one? The difficulty is the corridor vestibule -- if I
could somehow use thin wall pieces or some snot technique with plates, I'm
sure it would be a lot better.

Has anyone else attempted anything similar?

Huw