 Trains / 16290
Re: BrickFest TimeSaver Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:06:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Tom Cook writes:
As part of the Train activities for BrickFest, I am planning a switching
puzzle game based on John Allen's TimeSaver layout.  One attempt at a LEGO
track plan is:

If you are interested, please take a look, and let me know what you think.

There is an online game available for those who wish to practice ahead of
time, sans brick.  The instructions are here (Nashville Music News?):

http://www.geocities.com/nashville/opry/5053/jg1tims0.html

Follow the Operate link to play.

-Rob.