 Trains / 15340
Re: My Sante Fe 10020
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:39:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix writes:
I will not be taking my numbers out of their packaging, and I didn't want to
have the same numbers on my engine as everyone else (301 or 27).  Here is
what I came up with after doing a little cutting on the stickers from the
10020:

http://www.cei.net/~rhendrix/images/SF377.jpg

This is the first picture close enough to show the nose really well.  And it
looks like it confirms my suspicion... that nose can only take one light!

Is there any reasonable way to light both nose lights?  What do the
instructions show with regard to lights?

What would be prototypical?  Is the upper one a steady light and the lower
an oscillating one?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com