 Trains / 15316
Re: My Sante Fe 10020
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:51:59 GMT

"Rob Hendrix" <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Gs0DvF.Av7@lugnet.com...
I will not be taking my numbers out of their packaging, and I didn't want • to
have the same numbers on my engine as everyone else (301 or 27).  Here is
what I came up with after doing a little cutting on the stickers from the
10020:

http://www.cei.net/~rhendrix/images/SF377.jpg

I guess thats one way of getting my membership number on a SF!

I've been doing that for some time. For example, my 4561 has unique numbers
because I cut up the stickers.
On my My Own Train, my number is 313. (Covered with Mactak and it looks like
the real stickers!

Dean