 Trains / 14464
Re: Pics: 0-6-0 Steam Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 07:08:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Tracey writes:

John,
Your son did an amazing job with this engine.  I wish I could build
this well.

Just to clarify, when you say he tried powering the drivers from the
train motor this means that he had a 9volt (technic style) motor
attached to the accessory pickup on the train motor right?  Apologies if
I am being obtuse.

Not at all; that's exactly what he did.

Thanks for the compliments; I think, however, that you are being a bit modest:-)

-John

Anyway, excellent model. Thanks for sharing!

-chris