 Trains / 14426
Re: Pics: 0-6-0 Steam Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 01:43:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
WOW!  I love how its powered (Chain drive...)!  Did you notice missing
parts!?

lol, all of the Neal family bricks are sorted together, so I didn't miss a few
among 100,000s;-)

Well, with my thousands, I can still tell when someone has used a brick!
Sometimes...

Or are they his Personal parts?  I think I'll hide my 4-4-0
American longer...  Gotta catch some of that detail.  Just wish those 9v
motors came in red.

Why?  Even a 6 wide engine would shroud a motor from vision-- or are you
referring to a train motor?

Train motor...  Its 8-wide too ;-)
Josh

Anyways, GREAT job!