 Trains / 13473
Re: Digital Controls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 00:49:32 GMT

His is the only one I know of that is directly related to Lego trains. You
can go to  http://www.dccshop.com/ and follow the ring at the bottom of the
page to find a great deal of information on DCC and model railroading.

--
Bob Fay

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Robert Fay writes:
Check this site and click on DCC Projects.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/frames.htm

--
Bob Fay

Thank you very much, Robert.
Do you know if anyone else besides Tom is working on this subject? I liked
his page

Pedro