 Trains / 13204
Re: Event CDs (was PNLTC's photo gallery is up)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 11:47:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
It isn't that much trouble transfering the gallery site to a CD. And with
blank CD's costing $0.20ea, $10 each (including shipping w/in US) might be a
reasonable thing. The real question is how many really want one for $10?
send me a message and LMK --> sebarile@sstanamera.com
SteveB

I can't say I would definitly buy one at $10ea, but I would consider it.  At
something less, I would be hard pressed not to buy one.

-Jason