 Trains / 13123
Re: PNLTC's LEGOLAND photo gallery is up (finally)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:10:42 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jim Schifeling writes:
What I saw looks great but there are a lot of broken images.

I found a lot of the images to be broken on first pass as well- but they
always came in when I forced IE to reload the image (right-click/show image).

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com