 Trains / 13115
13114  |  13116
Subject:
PNLTC's LEGOLAND photo gallery is up (finally)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 02:51:04 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi All,
First I'd like to say thank you for being patient with us. Today was the
earliest possible date that the LEGOLAND, CA (LLCA) Gallery was in any shape
to be made public. We all would have loved to get the pics out the day after
the show, but the club members decided that we wanted to stick to our
gallery page format (with a slight face lift). It was an incredibility time
consuming task to gather some 1500 photos from about 10 photographers from 7
different cities. The pics then needed to be cropped, resized, sorted,
ordered, and captioned. We ended up with about ~450. It took the efforts of
many club members and other AFOLs that visited the display to pull this
together.

The face lift that I mentioned above has added web pages for each images
with navigation buttons and thumbnail view photo captions that pop-up if you
park your mouse over the thumbnail for a couple seconds. Dwayne was
principally responsible for the invisible behind the scenes JAVA/HTML work.

The list of non-PNLTC'ers that provided photographs and pitched in as if
they where PNLTC members at the show is long. We really want to thank all of
you that helped! And hats off to all SCLTC guys that helped out, literally
someone from SCLTC was there from the time we stepped off the plane until
the last of the 10 palettes were packed! We really appreciate it!

We plan to pull together the list of names and include them on the LLCA page.

So visit www.PNLTC.org under Gallery

Enjoy
SteveB