 Trains / 13249
Re: PNLTC's LEGOLAND photo gallery is up (finally)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 22:28:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ben Fleskes writes:

Tim -

That is my MOC.  It isn't intended as a volkswagon thing, but now you
mention, it does look like one.  I basically tried to compress one of the
mininland cars shown in the DK lego book down to a 4-wide version.  It's one
of my favorite four wide cars (although the chrome bumper is five studs long)

Ben

Ben,

That is a fantastic car!  I hope you don't mind that I took inspiration from
your model to build a whole fleet of convertibles, all slight variations on
the same basic design.

I posted some building instructions for one model on BrickShelf:

Drive nicely!

- Chris.