 Trains / 13194
Re: PNLTC's LEGOLAND photo gallery is up (finally)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:33:12 GMT

Mmmm. Transluscent fruit :-)  Great display. Good 3-D work and lots of
character throughout. I particularly like the mountain town and the wonderful
cathedral.

The translucent fruit was Matt's, I believe.  It actually is a great color
match for green apples when the light hits it right and your eye picks up a
mix of the neon green and the darker piece behind it.  But from the wrong
angle it looks like Jello made with antifreeze.

The mountain town and cathedral are Kim's.  He brought the mountain town to
GATS last year, but the cathedral was brand new.  Both are beautiful pieces.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com