 Trains / 13195
Re: PNLTC's LEGOLAND photo gallery is up (finally)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:39:18 GMT

So visit www.PNLTC.org under Gallery

Great layout!!  I wish I could have seen it in person.  Thanks for taking
all the time and effort to share it with us.

Thanks!

Do you have a Track Designer file of the layout that you could share with us?

We don't actually use Track Designer to lay out the whole display.  Each
person who is in charge of an area plans it however they want, and we make
sure that the edges match.  Some people might use Track Designer, but what
they have would be only for their areas.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com