 Trains / 11431
Re: Brit-Rail APT (Advanced Passenger Train)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 19:28:51 GMT

James,

That is a very nice looking model.  Have you built a physical model?  I also
have a question about the rendering - did you model the track?  Is there a
dat file availible for it?

Bob

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
I've been working on a pendular mechanism to tilt train cars through curves.
A fun project!  :-)

<snip>

Thanks for looking...and reading!

later,