 Trains / 1137
Re: Hey, Joe. What doors do you use on your caboose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:58:43 GMT

Lots of snippage, just the facts :)

John Neal wrote:
As for decals, Larry pretty much summed it up nicely.  To obtain decals, go to

Thanks for the links! maybe now I can finally build a few Milwaukee Road
cars in honor of my Dad, he was a Engineer on the rails when I was
little.

Champion does sell *blank* sheets (8 1/2 x 11 for $2.00,
minimum 4), which can be run through a laser printer.  I have recently purchased these
but have yet to use them.  When I do I will, of course, report my findings.

Please do!! I saw those and was wondering if it would be worth it or if
they might work with a inkjet printer to get some color of course they
would have to be sprayed with something or the ink would run.

-John

<someone else wrote>

On stickers...injets can print on transparencies, provided the transparancy is the
right type. So, I would love to find a transparency with a sticky back on which an
inkjet could print. Thus, homemade easily removeable stickers. But I digress.

Chris

I found at Sam's Club the other day, a Transparancy pack, I haven't
tried it yet, it's made for Inkjet printers.  What this is though is
static cling transparencies.  Those kind like you have on your windows
around holidays.  Only problem I see with these is the fact that you
can't print white, (yet they show something printed with white on the
front of the pack) hence the reason I haven't opened them yet. I know
the static part should work, Cat hair sure sticks to the bricks!
There are 15 sheets in the pack.
If anyone is curious to see if their Sam's as them, the item number is
956712 and they cost 13.62 they are made by Royal Brites there's no addy
on the package anywhere.

Hope this helps a little...
Tamy