 Trains / 1125
Re: Hey, Joe. What doors do you use on your caboose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 23:40:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Joe Davenport writes:
Hi Chris,

First, thanks!  I'm glad you like my stuff.  I found an older picture of the
caboose taken at an angle so the ends can be seen.  Check it out at:

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/Caboose.jpg
<snip>

This little caboose is great! IMO this other picture somehow really brings out
its "caboosiness" that I had not noticed before.

-Tom McD.
when replying, let your metroliner run over the spamcake.