 Trains / 1124
Re: Hey, Joe. What doors do you use on your caboose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 23:10:05 GMT

Hi Chris,

First, thanks!  I'm glad you like my stuff.  I found an older picture of the
caboose taken at an angle so the ends can be seen.  Check it out at:

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/Caboose.jpg

The doors are just the plain old freestyle type that have been around
forever.  I used those doors mainly because I don't have any red train doors
and I have a ton of these town versions.  :-(

They don't look too terrible since the four square panes in the door match
the rectangular 70's style windows.

Joe

Christopher Masi wrote:

Joe,

  Love your models. I was curious about the style of door you use on
your caboose. Since the picture is a side shot the doors cannot be seen.
Also, I would love to hear your comments on whether or not you think the
doors that you chose are asthetically right. That is, if you care to
make any comments I would love to here them.

Thanks,
Chris