 Trains / *14749 (-20)
  Re: High Speed train by Bob Hayes

(...) That's very neat. I remember doing this as a kid with 2x4x3 windscreens, when I couldn't afford any of the new space sets to get a 4x6x3 canopy! Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trains.com and LEGO Trains!

(...) I am working feverishly on that update as we speak. I am hoping to have that information live very soon. Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 and Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trains.com and LEGO Trains!

(...) I am working feveroiushly on that update as we speak. I am hoping to have that information live very soon. Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 and Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trains.com and LEGO Trains!

(...) Jake,in your article you mention to go to the Lego trains site to find out where/when a train show will be near you.....my question is where is that info on the site?(such as the MichLTC info that i gave you) Chris Leach MichLTC (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  "My Own Garrett"

Hi all, Just a quick little one - having recently received a "My Own Train" from S@H Australia (thanks LD), I didn't waste any time doing a few mods. And here's the first revision - an articulated loco in the style of a Garrett. Can't call it a MOC, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trains.com and LEGO Trains!

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Wow Jake, great news! Nice articles too! Congrats Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths: (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Trains.com and LEGO Trains!

Hey all you train heads, I come to you today as a fan...my wife says a crazed fan...of LEGO Trains. I have some good news that just couldn't wait until Monday! If you check the home page of (URL) you will notice something terrific...LEGO Trains a (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car

(...) That looks cool. If you lifted the slopes up by a plate, then you could make the slope to plate (roof) conversion occur on the same level. Doing this might introduce some structural problems that you would have worked around, but it would make (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car

(...) Wow, that is a nice color scheme. I really like the color on the engine. I wonder if the cars would look better if the blue between the doors went down as low as the doors. (instead of bumping up and down around the doors. Chris (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Photos of my MOCs

My page is cleared, no any popup ad to trouble you again! Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: 10002 Club Cars (was S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?)

(...) I think the backorder queue may be emptying out. I ordered last week and my full order arrived yesterday (though I didn't get to pick it up until today because I had to stay late at work yesterday :-(. Frank (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GLEJ1w.Bn9@lugnet.com... (...) design. The cars are built by Bombardier, of Montreal, here in Canada. Iain (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car

(...) Actually, they do share a manufacturer, but the GO cars came first (Hawker Siddley (?)/UTDC was the first maker, I think Bombardier now make them). Other places where they are used include "West Coast Rail" out of Vancouver-no, I don't have (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Photos of my MOCs

Thanks for all of you. You won't see popup ad again after 24h. Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: 3 Wide Action!

(...) Fantastic! That's amazing! How about some Ldraw pics so we can build some for the shows? Dean (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  3 Wide Action!

Here are some pics of a 3 wide 4-4-2 Atlantic pulling some Hiawatha cars, and a 3 wide Shay, both built by my son, Ross (11). He built them last winter, but only now am I catching up on posting stuff:-/ (URL) really fun thing about the Shay is that (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Train track preservation

can anybody suggest a way to keep my track in top condition i leave near the ocean and it seems to get brown very easily? (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC layout 'show' pictures

(...) Yes, you'd be recapitulating classic large MR layout control schemes. CTC works.... Consider DCC if you can afford it and skip having blocks. Of course, DCC isn't as pure of a solution, currently. (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Does anyone know how to modify a train controler?

(...) David, What a nice solution! Just as a precaution, would my motors blow up if the setting was accidentally switched to 12 volt? And as a follow-up question, could the 12 volt setting in theory be used to power the old 12 volt lighting bricks? (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC layout 'show' pictures

(...) Nothing that complicated - we used our regular tables (40"x60"), Conan threw together some simple plywood boxes to get up to track height on each end of the layout. (16+ bricks on the low end, 24+ bricks on the high end.) We put a simple loop (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact