 Trains / 13651
13650  |  13652
Subject:
Trains.com and LEGO Trains!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 22:40:06 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey all you train heads, I come to you today as a fan...my wife says a
crazed fan...of LEGO Trains. I have some good news that just couldn't wait
until Monday!

If you check the home page of http://www.Trains.com you will notice
something terrific...LEGO Trains a featured front and center!

I have been working with the wonderful folks at Kalmbach Publishing and more
specifically, Trains.com, to establish a new area of their Model Trains
section: "LEGO Trains"!

This new area is divided into several sub categories and the first round of
content has been pushed live, as of last night. Expect to see more content
coming soon...from you! Yes, that's right, Trains.com needs your terrific
knowledge of the LEGO Train building. If you have an idea for an article
that you would like to write and see published on Trains.com, send a note to
editor@trains.com and tell them what you would like to write about.

And many thanks to the remarkable folks at www.Trains.com. If you haven't
had a chance to fully explore their terrific site, I would encourage you to
do so.

Let's get the word out about LEGO Trains!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
AFOL