 Trains / 13650
Re: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 13:57:02 GMT

Kai Brodersen wrote:

Hello All,
After taking a trip to Canada I decided I wanted to build a GO-Transit
train.  Well here is the first installment.  I hope all of our Canadian
friends enjoy it.

It still needs tweaking and some interior detail.
Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Kai

That looks cool. If you lifted the slopes up by a plate, then you could make the
slope to plate (roof) conversion occur on the same level. Doing this might
introduce some structural problems that you would have worked around, but it
would make for a smooth transition from slope to roof.

Thanks for sharing,
Chris