 Trains / 13623
Re: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 23:14:35 GMT

I've been working on a "GO" like train for a while.  I call it a "GO" like
train because the availability of certain parts makes it easier to use
different colours.  Plus my roof line is a little different.

Here it is at rtlToronto's Train2:

Wow, that's quite a beauty.  Very nice cars.

I poked around the directory a little more and was also very impressed with
the monorail built on 4.5 blue tracks- I've been toying with this concept
for a while, though I haven't actually attempted anything.  Whoever executed
it did a very nice job.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com