 Trains / 13649
Re: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 13:48:25 GMT

steve barile wrote:

I collected some images of bilevel trains at:

The GO looks like the same as manufacturer as the San Diego Coaster, Seattle
Sounder and the Miami Tri-Rail (as Larry said). The Coaster and Sounder have
a great paint job. Unfortunately there are no great pics of these...

Tony Halfner has a really great looking train set that has a very nice color
flow (although not bilevel). After seeing this I was inspired to try a
Coaster or Sounder using Tony's coloring techniques.

http://www.pnltc.org/Gal_LLCA_0801/Europa/Gallery.html?08030036

SteveB

Wow, that is a nice color scheme. I really like the color on the engine. I
wonder if the cars would look better if the blue between the doors went down as
low as the doors. (instead of bumping up and down around the doors.

Chris