 Trains / 13676
Re: Trains.com and LEGO Trains!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:53:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Devin Holmes writes:
Jake,

Thanks for all your hard work.  You can imagine my surprise as I read
Larry's  article about custom kits and then low and behold he had a link to
my site.  Thanks much for the link

You're very welcome. That article's intended to be a survey of the entire
secondary market, hopefully I didn't miss anyone. I've been trying to track
everyone that's active, and that packratting came in handy. Not sure why
it's under "plans" though.

and the articles.  They are well written
and informative to all.

Unfortunately TRAINS made a few changes in mine that actually introduced
grammatical errors... (you wouldn't expect ME to have left them in, ne?) but
all in all I think it came out OK. As Jake said, people should hopefully be
motivated to write additional articles now. I know I intend to and have
another one in the works already. Best to contact Jake or the TRAINS editors
to ensure you're not writing one identical to one they've already arranged for.

++Lar