 Trains / 13652
Re: Trains.com and LEGO Trains!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 07:48:38 GMT

Jake McKee wrote in message ...
Hey all you train heads, I come to you today as a fan...my wife says a
crazed fan...of LEGO Trains. I have some good news that just couldn't wait
until Monday!

If you check the home page of http://www.Trains.com you will notice
something terrific...LEGO Trains a featured front and center!

Wow Jake, great news! Nice articles too! Congrats

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/