 Trains / 13643
Re: 3 Wide Action!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 02:34:20 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Here are some pics of a 3 wide 4-4-2 Atlantic pulling some Hiawatha cars, and a
3 wide Shay, both built by my son, Ross (11).  He built them last winter, but
only now am I catching up on posting stuff:-/

The really fun thing about the Shay is that he made a movie of it in LEGO
Studios; he changed the positions of the 1x1 round black and gray plates,
simulating working pistons.  If I could figure out how to export his movies, I'd
post a few!

I've got some more cool things that he's created to show off, but I'll have to
post them later.

Fantastic! That's amazing! How about some Ldraw pics so we can build
some for the shows?

Dean
--
Dean Husby