 Trains / Train Organizations / 1703
Re: GMLTC layout 'show' pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:03:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Gerlach writes:
Conan wants to run two trains on *each* mainline,
with a bunch o' RCXs working to keep them separated on opposite sides of the
layout.  CTC, anyone?  <grin>

Yes, you'd be recapitulating classic large MR layout control schemes. CTC
works.... Consider DCC if you can afford it and skip having blocks. Of
course, DCC isn't as pure of a solution, currently.